Ships chronometer, produced by W.G. Ehrlich Bremerhaven for Kaiserliche Marine (Imperial German Navy) in about 1894. Its mechanism allows a power reserve of 56 hours and is fully functional, all completely original untouched. On the case there is a plate with an Assignment Number of the Kaiserliche Marine, which is also found on the back of the Chronometer, together with the Imperial Crown.
The chronometer is kept in its original mahogany case, with double opening cover.